Faster In Memory Computing with No Deadlocks
Dmitriy Setrakyan, Chief Product Officer of GridGain and Chairman of Apache Ignite Management Committee, discusses some of the most important features of GridGain 7.5 and Apache Ignite 1.5, including:
- Significant performance improvements
- Deadlock-free in-memory transactions that enable faster and more consistent transactions
- New integrations with other products including Oracle® GoldenGate, Apache® Camel™, and Apache® Kafka™
- Improvements to the zero-deployment model which allows you to change your class model dynamically, without restarting the cluster
- A sneak peek at what’s coming in GridGain 7.6 and Apache Ignite 1.6
At the end of the presentation, you’ll understand how GridGain In-Memory Data Fabric 7.5 and Apache Ignite 1.5 can help you achieve enterprise scale and speed without the worry of transaction deadlocks.