Tell Me About Yourself - A Good Answer to This Interview Question
Interview Tell Me About Yourself - How to Answer the Tell Me About Yourself Question
In this video, I will teach you the tell me about yourself job interview answer so you can stand out in front of hiring managers and land more job offers.
You will learn how to answer the tell me about yourself question with ease by implementing 4 simple tried and true tips.
There are many possible interview answers tell me about yourself question, but I will show you a way that will always get the employers’ attention so that you can be hired!
Ground Rules to Know Before I Share the Tell Me About Yourself Answer Sample:
When they ask you to tell me about yourself in interview it is critical that you do not talk about your personal/family life but instead focus on your professional background and credentials.
Secondly, remember to tell a story. Not a life long story, but your professional work story consisting of your work experiences, qualifications and why you’re a good fit for this role.
4 Major Tips to Tell Me About Yourself Job Interview Answer include:
- Tip #1: Give a snapshot of your work history.
- Tip #2: Make your mini stories achievement-oriented.
- Tip #3. Tell the employer what you KNOW about this role.
- Tip #4. Finally, tell the employer WHY you’re the RIGHT fit for what they need.
Watch the video and now you know how to approach THIS interview question, do you know if your resume is good enough to even land the interview in the first place?
A Cambridge Interview: Queens’ Computer Science
Find out what a Computer Science interview at Queens’ College is like and learn how to prepare and how to perform well in an Oxbridge interview.
- Interviewee: Jake Wright, second year Computer Science student at Queens’
- Interviewers: Dr Andrew Rice, Director of Studies in Computer Science at Queens’, Dr Dominic Orchard, teaching associate at Queens’ College
Computer Science Mock Interview
Gareth attends a mock interview for the Computer Science course. Although Gareth is a current student posing as an applicant the interview was not rehearsed and he did not know what to expect.