- Title: Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Authors: Ian Goodfellow, Research Scientist OpenAI
Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
Ian Goodfellow, Research Scientist at OpenAI takes us through Generative Adversarial Networks at AI0 With The Best online developer conference September 2016 #AIWTB.
Followed by a super Q&A session
- 28:40 Can you explain the problem about GANs not knowing how to place body parts and textures within the image net - what are some solutions to those problems?
- 30:45 Specifically how can you place body parts and place 3D texture?
- 31:30 What are the commercial applications of GANs?
- 33:04 Where do you see GANs being applied outside of image related tasks?
- 33:13 How can you generate feedback loops in a GAN so it generates an output similar to the input in its dimensions to predict the next step in a time series ie. a video sequence like in the case of WaveNet?
- 33:34 What do you predict it will take to get the output to scale to a much larger output dimension?
- 34:16 Can GANs be used for Data Compression?
- 35:20 What is your goal with GANs?