Stop Thinking, Just Do!
Sung-Soo Kim's Blog
Pair Programming Tips
29 January 2018
Pair Programming Tips: Paring Tips
- Pair on everything you’ll need to maintain.
- Allow pairs to form fluidly rather than assigning partners.
- Switch partners when you need a fresh perspective.
- Avoid pairing with the same person for more than a day at a time.
- Sit comfortably, side by side.
- Produce code through conversation. Collaborate, don’t critique.
- Switch driver and navigator roles frequently.
comments powered by