How to Write a Research Plan
If you’re a researcher, how you write your research plan will be entirely up to you. But for beginners, here are some tips which might be useful when writing your research plan:
- Identify the purpose of your research plan. You just need to answer the question: What do I want to achieve in creating a research plan?
- Plan the strategies of attaining your goals. What do researchers usually do in a research? List the things you need to do in order for your research to be successful. Find the best strategies to fit your research plan.
- Organize your strategies. Create an outline of the things you want to do. Create a timeline and allocate enough time for each strategy to be done.
- Keep it specific. Only include things that are related to the simple business plan. Do not include unnecessary ones which may just cause you confusion.
- Keep it concise. You need to keep your plan as concise as you can. Sure you might need a few pages, but maybe not more than three.
- Be realistic. Do not include unrealistic expectations and desired outcomes. Keep your feet on the ground.
- Revise and improve your plan. You don’t need to do much—just check for errors and maybe things to add, and you’re done!